A Comment From Satan (Yamarāja)

Introduction:

This is a reply to a comment on one of my articles on Hubpages.  Called "How to Deal with Demons" A comment from someone who calls himself Satan (Yamarāja)


Comment 1

And "Your God said Go forth and Multiply" Not stay with the same nagging waste of energy until you are drained of your soul and spirit. I will urge you again Tamron Stop speaking lies to these confused humans or you will pay the Ultimate price. We have a special place for the Forked tongued ones like yourself. We look forward to seeing you very soon to discuss your new lodging with us. Sincerely, Yamarāja


Comment 2

Tamron, As I am the Real Satan I can Assure you I didn't posses your husband . He is just an asshole, and you are a quack. Stop using my name in order to steal from and harm these ignorant people. It is you Tamron and others like you that all of these people should fear. Believe me when I tell you that when I come into your life The last mistake you make will be trying to tell me to do anything. I surely urge you to stop speaking lies for your own gain.. Yours truly, Yamarāja

My Reply

I was wondering when you would show up!  You just couldn't resist!  Now could you?  I come to speak the truth and expose your lies.  Satan how can I steal your name when you have many names in which you hide behind. 

You also come in many forms and images.  You are the one with the forked tongue.  Who slithers on the ground as a serpent.

The phrase "speaks with a forked tongue" means to say one thing and mean another or, to be hypocritical, or act in a duplicitous manner. .

This describes you as a snake in a hole waiting to devour your victims with your camouflage of deceit.  Using words of confusion to lewer your victims. 


Luke 10:19 ESV

Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you.

Genesis 3:1-24 ESV

Now the serpent was more crafty than any other beast of the field that the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God actually say, ‘You shall not eat of any tree in the garden’?” And the woman said to the serpent, “We may eat of the fruit of the trees in the garden, but God said, ‘You shall not eat of the fruit of the tree that is in the midst of the garden, neither shall you touch it, lest you die.’” But the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die. For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

I will stomp on you and exposes your lies Satan.  You have no authority over me.  I am covered by the blood of Jesus and annoited with the Holy Spirit you cannot come against me.  You will flee from me in Jesus Name.

I command you and your demons to flee anyone who reads this article in the name of Jesus.

If you are reading this comment and you are being influenced or tormented by demons.  Say this out loud and mean what you say.

I believe that Jesus died for me and Satan you have no power over me because Jesus shed his blood for me.  His blood gives me life and you eternal hell.

I plead the blood of Jesus over my mind body and soul.

In Jesus name I pray amen.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Unknown High Paying Jobs

Jobs by Simply Hired
Job Widgets

anticks