Invest In Someones Dream

Invest in our children not corporations.
Invest in our children not corporations.
Source: wikihow
Introduction:
Find out why you should never invest in any corporation? Learn to invest without out the red legal tape. Stop signing contracts that wind up screwing you over in the end. Why not invest in someone’s dream?
Stop investing the traditional ways and start investing in dreams. The traditional way you don’t know how your money is being handled and who is getting a portion of the pie before you get your piece of the pie.


Investment Books

Don't make the rich get richer while they steal your money by using the loopholes to screw you out of your life savings.

You’re programmed to think when you invest in cds and other investment that you get the cut right off the top when it’s quite the opposite. You are also programmed to think your money is safe and secure because the company is insured. Not so! The insurance protects the company from the investors in case the company goes under. Whatever the company is insured for you will never see. If your bank is insured for two million dollars do you think if you invested two million dollars in that bank you will get your money back? You will never see your two million dollars if your bank goes under. Simply because you’re not the only investor!
You will never see any kind of return on your money in fact you could lose your return along with your investment. The banks and other big lenders are going under. Big corporation is going under. Stocks have really never been a sure investment.
What I can’t understand is when you invest in stocks. You have to pay fees to invest than they take a good portion of your earning then you have to pay taxes on your earnings. Not only that you pay out if you want to drawl your own money out. This does not seem like good investing at all because your money is spread out and you were the last to get a portion of the earnings.
You can do some simple investing without all the headache and red tape. As the investor you can write a simple agreement up have it notarized. Writing a simple agreement will hold up in any court of law. Just watch any of the court TV shows. Why sign something that an attorney can’t even predict the loop holes besides the big companies have far better attorneys then you could ever hirer.
Why not invest in someone’s dream? I did and so can you. My friend had a teenage boy that wanted to get into the lawn maintenance business. He was only 17 he uses to cut my grass. His mother use to come over to socialize and she kept saying she felt bad because her son works so hard and the lawn mowers keeps breaking down and they need constant maintenance. She said she wished she could give him some money to give him a better start but she couldn’t.
I thought about the situation. I could not sleep because I got so excited. I called his mother and asked her to send him over. I didn’t tell her why?
That day I told him I would be his investor and a silent partner. I wrote a simple agreement and let him write a simple agreement. I called my friend who is a notary and had both agreements notaries.
I first invested in the equipment he already had. This way he had extra equipment. Then we went shopping.
The feeling I had was so good it was indescribable. The excitement I have seen in that boys face was priceless. I could have never felt that if I would have greedily hung on to my money and trust people I don’t even know to make the best investment for me.
Sure I was taking a big risk especially investing in a teenager but I did the math and looked at the big picture. Even if he got lazy or didn’t work half the time I would have spent that money on compulsive spending anyways besides we had an agreement. I could have either sold the equipment or sold the business to get my money back.
This teenager that no one would have considered investing in has made me a lot of money on a small investment. He made my money back in less than a year. I reinvested in a used truck but it was like new he hired a few guys. He got contracts with places like Mc Donald he made me proud. I sold him my interest in the business after about five or six years.
The point is maybe that is what you should be doing with your money. You could even write your investment/business off as a loss on your taxes. You win either way by investing in a business idea or dreams such as the boy and business I invested in which proved to be the best investment I ever made not only that but I knew where every dollar was spent unlike any of the traditional ways to invest.
Depending on how much money you have to invest why not invest in several dreams and business ideas. You will benefit in so many ways. Plus you will have an income from several sources for several years and you will know about how much money your investments will earn you plus you are providing jobs.

Unknown High Paying Jobs

Jobs by Simply Hired
Job Widgets

anticks