Break Up Letter for Long Relationships

Introduction
Do you want to break up but don’t know how?  Do you want to break up but can’t find the words?  

Dear________

We have been together for______ years.  We really had something when we first met.  We really have had some good times.

I remember when we both would think of the same thing at the same time.  I remember when I use to wait for your phone calls.  I couldn’t wait to get off from work so I could see you and spend time with you.

I remember when we moved in together we both had the same goals and dreams.  We had big plans!

I loved you back then but something changed!  We started living separate lives.  We use to agree on everything and suggest things to each other we were partners.

Now it is as tho we have nothing in common.  We fuss and fight more and more each day.  We simply don’t see each other the same way.

I am not blaming you!  I just don’t think that either of us has the energy to maintain our relationship.  It takes work in a relationship that I think we are not really working at any more.

I think it’s time for both of us to admit that we are both unhappy and go our separate ways.

I just hope the best for you and I hope you find happiness.  I am sorry but I don’t think we should drag out this relationship any further.

Add Your Name



Unknown High Paying Jobs

Jobs by Simply Hired
Job Widgets

anticks