Make Money Answering Questions

No need for an Ad-sense account all you need is either a PayPal, AlertPay or Moneybookers account.

This is the perfect opportunity for those who cannot get an ad-sense account or just want to make some extra income.

You have two different types of questions you can answer.  One is called the tip question.  The tip questions are easier questions to answer and most of these question you do not have to do any research or very little research to answer these types of questions

The second type question you can bid these kind of questions you do have to do research on but you also get paid a lot more answering the bid questions.

If your answer is chosen you will earn.  Right now is the time to join because the site is new and you have little competition with little competition that means you will get rewarded for more answers.

You can also ask a question but you do have to pay to get an answer.  Join today!
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. Hey!!! ;o)
    I just saw your comment on my blog (about the following problem) and I just wanted to come over and assure you that I have indeed been following you- I get your post updates and everything! I have the same problem all the time on my blog, it usally gets straightend out within a day or two.
    - Diamond ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Earn money online answering questions at www.bulkanswer.com No Reg Fee & No Other Charges

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vijay Vishwakarma
      Thanks for the comment! I never heard of www.bulkanswer.com. I will have to check that site out.

      Does anyone else know of any other question and answer sites? Please share the link.

      Delete

Please leave a comment

Unknown High Paying Jobs

Jobs by Simply Hired
Job Widgets

anticks