Naturally Lose Hair on Your Legs

English: Shaving system with 2 blades. Wilkins...
Image via Wikipedia
How to naturally lose the hair on your legs?  I know it sounds crazy but over time you could lose the hair under your arms and the hair on your legs.

My grandmother told me to never shave my legs but did I listen?  No!  I started shaving when I was in my early teens.  Like most teenage girls I was excited to be allowed to shave my legs.

Before I was allowed to shave my legs.  My mother warmed me that I would regret shaving my legs because when you start shaving your legs.  You will always have to keep shaving your legs.

When I was in my early twenties I had to shave my legs and arm pits everyday because I was an exotic dancer.  As a result my legs became very ruff almost like a mans facial hair that feels like sand paper.

When I quit dancing the hair still kept growing on my legs.  My legs felt silky smooth as long as I shaved everyday but if I mist a day of shaving my legs felt like a mans face.  Ruff! 

I remembered what my grandma told me about how shaving your legs makes the hair on your legs grow faster and darker.  I remember her showing me her legs.  She had silky smooth legs with no hair.

I decided to listen to my grand ma so I stopped shaving my legs and arm pits.  Gross I know!  The plan to start will is to allow the hair to grow as long as I could stand it.

The winter time is the best time of year to let your hair grow.  You can wear long pants in public and wear shirts that cover your arm pits.

At first I could go without shaving my legs for a week.  I started to notice the new growth was a little bit softer than what it was when I was shaving everyday.  So I started to only shave only on special occasions.

Over time I have lost most of the hair on my legs.  I can wear shorts and bathing suites without being embarrassed by hair on my legs and I don't have the hassles of having to shave.

All you have to remember is the less you shave the less you will have to shave.  Eventually you will not have to shave your legs and arm pits anymore.  Just think of the money you will save on razors,wax and other hair removal products.


Enhanced by Zemanta

Unknown High Paying Jobs

Jobs by Simply Hired
Job Widgets

anticks